Welcome
our hearts will beat in separate rooms

Name: Shaun Lim
Birthyr: 15 Nov 1985
Likes: Dancing, Singing, Chilling, Majong
Dislikes: Insects that flies, Bitter stuff

Wish list:
A braun buffel wallet, A cool sport watch,
An OAKLEY sunglass, Playstation 3

Links:
google, yahoo, youtube, Starcraft Arena

Archives:
April 2010 , May 2010 , June 2010 , July 2010 , August 2010 , September 2010 , October 2010 , November 2010 ,


you're still my favorite melody

11:30 AM•Sunday, September 19, 2010
Morning/Night

It's 2 in the morning. Don't know why but I'm not sleepy though didn't have much rest due to work. I'm really missing the days in Uni, Poly and Secondary. The days when I'm much simpler, less thinking and more doing... more true to myself. Nowadays, I felt that the mask on my face is getting thicker and thicker. Reading the horoscope it said: "You've always do you best to be there for the most important people in your life. Your friends and family would also love to be a source of help and support for you." I admit the 1st line is pretty accurate till I realized the 2nd line is nothing but rubbish which made the 1st line a past of mine. Been pushed away, abondoned, replaced and even ignored when I seeked. I can't recall who to trust or who are my friends.

我寂寞寂寞就好
这时候谁都别来安慰拥抱
就让我一个人去痛到
受不了伤到快疯掉
死不了就还好
我寂寞寂寞就好
你真的不用来我回忆里微笑
我就不相信我会笨到
忘不了赖着不放掉
人本来就寂寞的

The above song is call "我寂寞寂寞就好" came from the lyrics of Hebe lastest album "To Hebe." The lyrics is something that I can really understand and acknowledge each and every word of it. 3> Hebe