Welcome
our hearts will beat in separate rooms

Name: Shaun Lim
Birthyr: 15 Nov 1985
Likes: Dancing, Singing, Chilling, Majong
Dislikes: Insects that flies, Bitter stuff

Wish list:
A braun buffel wallet, A cool sport watch,
An OAKLEY sunglass, Playstation 3

Links:
google, yahoo, youtube, Starcraft Arena

Archives:
April 2010 , May 2010 , June 2010 , July 2010 , August 2010 , September 2010 , October 2010 , November 2010 ,


you're still my favorite melody

4:01 AM•Monday, May 3, 2010
Present

Ahhh my life has been work and nothing else. There ain't nothing making me feel worthwhile living such a life. Reading previous post, I came to a realization that I have been too dependent on those there were in my life. I couldn't accept that things are turning out this way, but somehow after reading some blogs, I believe that it is also me that have made things turn out this way. My reliant, my ego, my unjust and my naive.

Its time to put everything down and move on.