Welcome
our hearts will beat in separate rooms

Name: Shaun Lim
Birthyr: 15 Nov 1985
Likes: Dancing, Singing, Chilling, Majong
Dislikes: Insects that flies, Bitter stuff

Wish list:
A braun buffel wallet, A cool sport watch,
An OAKLEY sunglass, Playstation 3

Links:
google, yahoo, youtube, Starcraft Arena

Archives:
April 2010 , May 2010 , June 2010 , July 2010 , August 2010 , September 2010 , October 2010 , November 2010 ,


you're still my favorite melody

3:02 AM•Thursday, April 22, 2010
Who am I?

This week is pretty crappy. Seems to be down at every aspect. Took over a shift from a friend, but well since it was his birthday, plus the fact that I didn't get him anything this year. All is well.

Recently life has been work and nothing else. Spend pretty much of my off days cramping in my room. So many things to bother about, so many things that simply wish it will go away but life ain't that beautiful. At times felt like finding someone to talk to but couldn't.

Suddenly feel lost and terrible about myself. Who am I, I asked. There seems to be so many person in me where all contradict to one another. Suddenly, I thought back to the days when I was in poly. THAT me was so carefree, so straightforward, so daring. When I'm down or a complex problem faced, I'll self-reflect and no matter how I would get solve it even if the action taken was to be offensive, unreserved or embarrassing. If there was a problem with school, I would hit right to the root and seek help even it means that I'll appear stupid. If it was a problem with people, I would face them head on, talk to them out openly. Yet now, I couldn't. What happen to THAT me, why couldn't I bring it back. Why couldn't I revert to THAT me anymore.

-Life sux-